16" Double Edge Ditch Bank Blade w/ 40" Wooden handle
This is the granddaddy of clearing tools! 16″ double-edge ditch bank blade features a 3-hole 40″ wooden handle. Designed to be used on growth up to 2″ in diameter. 12″ and 14″ blades are offered for lighter work.
- Blanked from high carbon hot-rolled American strip steel.
- Oil quenched for uniform hardness and straightness.
- Drawn or tempered for best edge holding and toughness.
- Machine ground for uniform edge.
- High quality American hickory handle.
- Made in the USA.