Harz Crown Hand Hoe with Curved Handle
QUALITY GARDEN HOE MADE IN GERMANY
The hand-forged hoe made of special steel has a ground functional edge and is equipped with a 1-A ash wood handle from European forests. The hoe has a flat blade forged from a single piece of steel and is also self-sharpening. The tool is ideal for easily working on soils and beds and for removing weeds and roots. The hoe has a practical hanging hole for easy storage.
VERSATILE GARDEN TOOL
The high-quality Harz crown hoe is ideal for a wide range of work in different soils in the garden and beds.
- Preparing beds and fields
- Loosening soil and soil
- Weed removal
- Agriculture and general landscape management
LONG-LASTING SPECIAL STEEL
With a high-quality blade made of special steel.
- Hardened steel - particularly resistant to friction and impacts
Stable, durable wooden handle for comfortable working.
- Short handle for precise work
- Sits very well in the hand thanks to its handy size
- With hanging hole
- Oval cross section
- Blade dimensions 12 x 8 x 12 cm (4.5 in x 3 in x 4.5 in)
- Weight approx. 700 g (1.5 lbs)
- Ash wood handle 45 cm (17.5 inches)
TRADITIONAL BLACKSMITHS IN THE BLACK FOREST
SHW looks back on a centuries-old tradition and has been offering the best forging quality since 1596.
Today, SHW Schwarzwaldschmiede produces both products for the agricultural machinery industry, such as tines, knives and flails, as well as hand tools for gardening, landscaping, construction, forestry and agriculture.
Through patented processes and state-of-the-art techniques, we have gained an advantage over our competitors. We only use high-quality special steel to manufacture our tools.